• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Order out trucks

Jonnyg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
ill try to make this as short as possible. I ordered a new 17 laramie eco on 9/15 and the original build sheet had an msrp of 53775. On 10/15 it was in D status then on 10/24 still D status but there was 2200 more in equipment and the msrp is now 55975. The dealer that I ordered with did not change the order and when he called FCA he was told that the orders are not confirmed and final until they are built. I guess my complaint is why would I order a truck in the color/options that I want and wait for it to come in if I can't get it anyway. I cannot order another one because there were not many allocated to be built. I'm reaching out to anyone here that may have suggestions or connections with someone higher up at ram/fca that I can contact.

John

Nov 13, 2015
I was under the impression that no new 2017's were being built. The ones already built and stored while waiting for EPA approval are now hitting the dealers.

Are 2017' ED's actually being built now?

Jonnyg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
There was a short production run that they released on September 5, I believe it was to use up the remaining engines they had. They filled the sold orders first then built based on allocation. They are bulding them at the Saltillo plant currently

John

Nov 13, 2015
There was a short production run that they released on September 5, I believe it was to use up the remaining engines they had. They filled the sold orders first then built based on allocation. They are bulding them at the Saltillo plant currently

Thank You for the updated information.

Jonnyg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
They were only available as crew cab and in big horn or laramie trim levels. I am not sure if all dealers had availability to order the dealer that I use had earned 6 and if he bought dodge journeys he could earn additional allocation. I work for a small lease and we lease around 15-20 dodge/ram/jeep products per month. As soon as he got the email about the last run being built he called me so I could order mine. I wanted to get another one because there won't be any availability for another one until 2019 model is released in summer of 18. I know there are guys waiting for the Ford 1/2 ton diesel to come out but I heard that the engine price was going to be anywhere from 6-8000 option. IMO that is a great engine and was codeveloped with Ford and Land Rover. That is the current power plant in the Land Rover

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
I thought the word was out last year that we would get a new 2018 to replace the 2014-2016.
Guess that is not going to happen. I didn't think it would.

Jonnyg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
From what I’ve been told there will be a short production run of 2018 models that will be built. The 2019 redesign will be out by spring and the plant that the diesels came out of is being retooled for the new truck. The 19 is supposedly going to have option for the eco diesel