• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P019100 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor "A" Circuit Performance-

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Its not the filter its the CP4, Good Injectors are 300.00 each, the Pumps 650.00, Fass or dog are no good, the CP4 W/O GP requires 55PSI+ feed. and those worthless utility pumps cannot stop contamination. The stand-alone with commercial filter head Auxiliary is the only guarantee of stopping contaminate fuel. PERIOD!

CP4s are well known for being particle makers.

coorsman2005

Mar 1, 2019
Truck Year
I ordered all mopar parts So far
68211302AA injectors / 68211269AA pump.

I would like to call and talk to you tc and order the commercial filter kit if u got it. Then see if send the rails and lines to you if you could make sure there all good and clean before I go back together.
Also you did recommend to replace the lift pump also correct.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Those Injector origin is unknown, Pump is being dump on the market, I'm sure its 2-4 years old.

OEM don't mean nothing when it come to injectors, IMO those Injectors are house mans, you will have nothing but problems with them.

Bosch Part # 0445110522