• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P200A/B

Christopher Favreau

Mar 5, 2017
Truck Year
UPDATE

Finally got the truck Into the shop the life of a Pilot blows....

New manifold is on order for the truck they had it all day today and that's what they came up with

So far very pleasent experience with the dealer and them handling the warranty work

Christopher Favreau

Mar 5, 2017
Truck Year
Alrighty another update, dropped the vehicle off yesterday morning the 21st for the intake manifold and a cruise control switch (they found another buried code), was told will be ready that evening the evening of the 22nd, called around 1600 today and inquired, was told it might be ready tomorrow the 23rd as they have run into issue snapping bolts and having to drill them out (gave me the shiveres on an engine with only 36,000 miles)

the trucks never gonna be the same again.....

Almost wish I just left the swirl valves stuck in place if I knew the motor was going to be molested that much

Christopher Favreau

Mar 5, 2017
Truck Year
Picked up the truck today, all seems well, only difference I notice Is slightly less diesel in the tank and no check engine light *knock on wood*

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Picked up the truck today, all seems well, only difference I notice Is slightly less diesel in the tank and no check engine light *knock on wood*

Hopefully it's a good from here Christopher! Keep us updated.

Nortonr

Mar 14, 2017
Truck Year
I have been waiting for the EGR Cooler to be replaced under the recall, for over 2 years now! Since then I now have 2 fault codes P200A and P2D2D and as I understand that they are related to that recall. I am getting ready to send the codes to my service advisor I have been working with. He mentioned that it might expedite the recall, so wish me luck!!