• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pro Comp Level setup with Pics

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I like the white truck looks, that's what I wanted, ended with a black one, oh well.
I have 10x20 rims, 35 12.50 toyos and Iost 4 miles por gallon went from 25 to 26mpgs to 21 22 mpg
That's about normal from what I'm reading from everyone.

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
running the 2-1/2 front end lift the dealer put on and switching to 285/65 20's my mileage only dropped 1-2 mpg...these tires are great and I really like the new ride height..however the stock shocks are having a little trouble managing the extra tire....they were clearly mated to the Wrangler RS/A street slicks I took off as fast as I could......I am going to install the ProComp Prorunner shocks next week with 2 spring spacer on the back, the fronts will be adjustable to pick up 1-3/4 inch on the front end...I think it will be a much better ride then..

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
running the 2-1/2 front end lift the dealer put on and switching to 285/65 20's my mileage only dropped 1-2 mpg...these tires are great and I really like the new ride height..however the stock shocks are having a little trouble managing the extra tire....they were clearly mated to the Wrangler RS/A street slicks I took off as fast as I could......I am going to install the ProComp Prorunner shocks next week with 2 spring spacer on the back, the fronts will be adjustable to pick up 1-3/4 inch on the front end...I think it will be a much better ride then..

Are the ProComp ProRunners basically the same as Bilstein 5100s?

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
Yea they are, I was going to go with those, but my dealer has a better price on the PC's...probably because he's buying a lot more than I would ever..

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Good deal. Then from what I've read, that ride will be worlds better then just a spacer lift. This is my first coil-sprung truck so I cannot comment on personal experience tho.