• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ram styling from other brands

How is the body style of the Ram 1500 trucks?

• The Best right now

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I like it

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • It's ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
That being said garagability is a serious factor for many people buying midsize trucks. They have no need for a full size but they want a pickup box and a truck platform. Rarely tow. Just a grocery getter. Maybe pull an ATV or boat but no serious weight

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I personally had to tear apart my garage and remove shelving from half of the garage to fit my 20' truck in because I wanted a 6' box. It's still tight. Then I went and did something stupid like put a high rise topper with a 7' garage door for some reason so it's stuck outside all winter. Even with air dumped I can't squeeze through the door. The payload I run should really be a heavier duty truck but I minimize towing in Lou of payload. If you want to see a canyon on it's frame, put 3500# payload in it. Heck any half ton spring or leaf, can't take that weight. But the half tons air can.

I probably should've gotten a 3/4 ctd with an 8' and rear air capability wise, but I knew what I was getting with the Ecodiesel and that's what I opted for. I'm not second guessing any decisions. I'm happy and more than capable of any task I've put it up to thus far. Except getting stuck in the mud pulling out a 1ton Ford. Heavy truck, wet gun range, factory tires and it just sunk to the frame