• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Recall

John Gardner

Jun 27, 2016
Truck Year
just wanderind if anyone got a recall for the selective catalytic reduction r69 is the notification code. The dealer is having trouble figuring out what it is and getting parts. I have a 2014 ecodiesel. I am scared to take it in and have it done the truck runs so good don't want to mess it up. Anyone else had this recall and if you had the recall done does it run the same thanks.

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
My truck is a 2014 also but haven't heard any news of a recall. Fingers crossed

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
I have had the recall performed on my 2014, would not have known about it except I had solid MIL and I scanned the code and found the recall on this and other outlets. Truck runs the same. Parts were in stock at Regional Distribution Center took a week to get to the Dealer and about 4 hours to install, hot exhaust Dealer was one hour from home. A flash program is also required, my understanding is it better calibrates DEF usage.