Recommended EGR/DPF Delete Parts?

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

gobison

Jun 1, 2019
Truck Year
Hello all,
I am going to be going to be tuning/deleting my ED here shortly with a Sofa King Tune. Any recommendations for a good EGR delete kit along with a DPF delete kit?

Thanks

TC Diesel

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2016
Blaine
www.tcdiesel.com
Truck Year
I would purchase ASAP, Rumor has it the EPA will be steeping up its investigations on sellers that manufacture conditional (AECD).

BillySoot

Feb 3, 2021
GTA Ontario
Truck Year
Dirty Diesel in Canada. Last week the EGR delete kit and SS Proflo exhaust for my WK2 arrived
Awaiting my SKT tuner- ordered on the 3rd- and will do the stg 1 with trans tune until I can book a hoist for exhaust work.

gobison

Jun 1, 2019
Truck Year
Dirty Diesel in Canada. Last week the EGR delete kit and SS Proflo exhaust for my WK2 arrived
Awaiting my SKT tuner- ordered on the 3rd- and will do the stg 1 with trans tune until I can book a hoist for exhaust work.
Billy,

You ordered your SKT tune on feb 3rd and still haven't gotten it?

BillySoot

Feb 3, 2021
GTA Ontario
Truck Year
Close, my bad,I checked and actually it was the 2nd.
It is on its way and does have to cross the wall into Canada...