Removing emissions

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
CALI
Truck Year
Who is planning on removing emissions from their trucks? I see some news on Facebook of one company that is only a couple months out aND testers running the tuning with full exhausts kits.

Warranty is a big concern but most of those are emissions problems anyways

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Pewaukee WI.
Truck Year
I would only want it removed if it was going to cost me a lot to repair it. As long as it's working. I'll do my part and keep the pee tank full.

It is a moot point for me though. To many emission inspection here in southeast Wisconsin. :mad:

Reactions: moparecodiesel

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
OHIO
Truck Year
I have no emissions in S Ohio, but I don't plan on messing with the OEM system. At least until 100k that is.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
Not Listed
Well, after having a fully deleted Duramax truck I would say it does make a huge difference on that truck.. on these, only time will tell. With the laws getting worse for removing emissions and the EPA getting tougher, I wouldn't do it unless it called for it (IE Repairs or something else critical).

Reactions: moparecodiesel