• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rotation time for tires?

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
I used to do it every other oil change but I purchased 2 oil changes/rotations a year from Chrysler so it will be about every 5k for me for the next 5 years.

I got a good deal for 10 changes and 10 rotations for $445

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
I bought my tires from COSTCO, the KO2, and I get free rotation, free flat fixes and air pressure check and the purchase price was the best in the area.

Normally, I never rotate my tires and never had issues with any of my vehicles. This way, I can check if there is an issue with wheel alignment, toed in too much or too little due to loads, bad shocks, balding or too low or too high air pressure.

If you rotate, you can't see that and you pay for alignment check just to find out it okay. In over twenty years, it never cost me or end up with premature wear.

Occasionally, I made minor adjustment on a cab and chassis truck I used for postal delivery when tires indicated it before it did too much premature wear.