• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

settelment

Roger

Jan 20, 2019
Truck Year
Just received mine a couple days ago. I sent all my paperwork in-in February. I called twice. You have to work the options in order get through to a human. Just keep trying. FWIW

Kirk Pierce

Aug 31, 2021
Truck Year
12 weeks since I mailed my notarized agreement. Now they won't even respond. Now my electronic throttle service warning came on, limp mode, has had turbo lag ever since the emissions recall repair was done & software did not help. EGR recall- waiting on parts. They need to be sued again for bigger settlement amount.

wajski

Apr 29, 2019
Truck Year
I mailed mine in Feb no response either I don't use the truck much. I got another recall Monday going to call my dealer and set up a appointment.

Rayfossat

Sep 7, 2021
Truck Year
12 weeks since I mailed my notarized agreement. Now they won't even respond. Now my electronic throttle service warning came on, limp mode, has had turbo lag ever since the emissions recall repair was done & software did not help. EGR recall- waiting on parts. They need to be sued again for bigger settlement amount.
Park it!,, that is the warning I got 30 seconds before it burned to the ground!!!!

Attachments

• 4478AF0B-0D8F-4F92-B144-283183858787.jpeg
    4478AF0B-0D8F-4F92-B144-283183858787.jpeg
    482.6 KB · Views: 5

Kirk Pierce

Aug 31, 2021
Truck Year
Mine is at 101 k. It's been there a week, no one called to update me so I called & called,. Sent email, text chat. No response. I needed a loaner for work so finally on Saturdayay i went to the dealership & it was like a ghost town. 2 service advisors had quit, their service orders where never even started,etc. So they tell me to go to Enterprise & have them call the service department ft payment. Of course in Tyler tx everything is closed on Saturday afternoon. So I had to go to the airport Sunday to get a rental on my credit card since the dealership was closed until Tuesday. Still haven't heard a word from my advisor other than "they only allow us to order one EGR cooler per week." I am calling tomorrow to get this rental switched over to their account bx this could take weeks. Wish me luck.