• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement check is in the Mail, Here how to verify

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You Must provide proof of ownership, DL, Title, Registration is what I did.
Must Have AEM Installed last image
Release of Claim Send all Pages I did parcel of 5 and it worked.

EcoSettlement_final.JPG

Attachments

• Regs.pdf
    297.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Eco title 2.pdf
    667.4 KB · Views: 19
  • FCA Eco Settlemenet Redacted.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    137.6 KB · Views: 75

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
yeah, my status changed to that over 2 1/2 weeks ago. I called, thinking it was lost in the mail. The guy told me that payment had not been approved yet and ignore that status. Looks like they are just blowing diesel smoke up our skirt with that website status.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I have conformation on the check! in the mail, when it shows up next week I'll post it.

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
yeah, my status changed to that over 2 1/2 weeks ago. I called, thinking it was lost in the mail. The guy told me that payment had not been approved yet and ignore that status. Looks like they are just blowing diesel smoke up our skirt with that website status.
That sure seems to be a boatload of hooey if they're indicating the following on your portal, but yet when you're calling in to ask about the claim, it results in a representative telling you something entirely contrary! Seems like FCA's customer service lines should be melting down with all the crap they're throwing at us EcoDiesel owners...
ED_NoCheckYet.PNG

:mad: I too have been waiting a couple weeks with nothing in the mailbox. So why post to your individual portal it's been MAILED when they're still 'processing' the claim?

Last edited:

Keith2691

Jul 15, 2019
Truck Year
My status updated two weeks ago to indicate "Settlement Check Mailed". I still haven't received anything. I called the hotline and the representative took my information and said he'd elevate it to someone who can tell me the correct status of my claim. A week later, nothing. This really shouldn't take Chrysler so long.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
No.............

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
Ever receive anything???
They (FCA) can't get their stories straight. I realize they've got this new (and likely temporary) hotline with phone support bodies for this entire emissions settlement fiasco, but no one can give you a consistent answer. I've called multiple times and one person claims, "Oh, it takes 3-6 weeks for the checks to actually be processed and mailed..." to another who said, "It should arrive shortly." It's been three or more weeks for me now; no clue if their 'processing' is getting backed up (105,000+ EcoDiesel owners, so likely tens of thousands trying to get the update behind them and extended warranty in front of them) but they should NOT be indicating the check has been mailed if it is still 'being processed!'
:mad:

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Received Last Week.

Check Ecodiesel settelementJPG1.jpg

BGraham09

Sep 27, 2019
Truck Year
Awesome, glad you got your check! Mine's been in mailed status for a week and I was starting to get worried that I missed it in the mail. Was the envelope return addressed like the check above?

BGraham09

Sep 27, 2019
Truck Year
Awesome! Much apreciated! I get the daily usps digests as well, so I'll be on the look out. Thanks again!

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
I'm still awaiting the last $615 of mine... I got $2460 as I was the 'second owner' and if the first owner didn't submit a claim by August 1, the balance would be sent to me. The first owner a.) sadly passed away and b.) it was titled by the dealership he owned, which was sold shortly after he passed, so there was and is no one who would have submitted a 'first owner' claim. FCA told me in early August the check would be sent to me in September. It's October, and no check, and no one at either the FCA Emissions Hotline nor their Customer Care hotline can give me a status of it. :cautious:

TEXASMAE

Oct 9, 2019
Truck Year
IT Seems to me that they should be organized enough to have included your entire 3075 to you seeing as how August 1st came and went way before you got your check and they would have known before then if there was a first owner and since there was clearly not a submission someone should have marked the system accordingly and you could have received your entire check. It is painfully obvious that this third party claims administrator, the ANGEION GROUP does not have a clue how to properly run a large claims project efficiently.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Regular Mail.

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
I'm in week 21 yes that's 21 weeks since submitting my claim. I'm in week 6 since receiving the "we've mailed a check notification". what a farce.

glortaf

Oct 11, 2019
Truck Year
Same thing here. When we tracked our claim it showed "Fiat Chrysler has sent your settlement check to the mailing address listed on your claim form" and that was back on Aug 22nd and still no check. This is the update I got on Sept 23 "So right now your check is currently in batching waiting to be mailed to you, What happens is they send out a certain amount of checks out all together. So as of right now you are just waiting for it to be completely mailed out to you. "

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
Check arrived yesterday 6 weeks and 2 days after the "Fiat Chrysler has sent your settlement check to the mailing address listed on your claim form" notification. Print date on the check was 10 October and I received it on the 12th.

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
I submitted my documents on August 1, 2019, online site says check in the mail, still no check as of today.