• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement check is in the Mail, Here how to verify

EcoDiesel Owner

Jan 11, 2020
Truck Year
I'm pretty frustrated over this whole ordeal!

I received an email from the person handling my claim stating that I should receive my check within 6 to 8 weeks. That was back on September 30, 2019. We are well into January 2020, and still no check. Calls to the claim center only give me a response that the check is being processed, and they can't give me any further details. All steps of the process were followed in a timely manner, and many follow-ups were made to make sure everything was in place.

Has this ridiculously long process been experienced by others? Wish I knew who to contact directly. I don't think I will ever see a check...

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
I'm pretty frustrated over this whole ordeal!

I received an email from the person handling my claim stating that I should receive my check within 6 to 8 weeks. That was back on September 30, 2019. We are well into January 2020, and still no check. Calls to the claim center only give me a response that the check is being processed, and they can't give me any further details. All steps of the process were followed in a timely manner, and many follow-ups were made to make sure everything was in place.

Has this ridiculously long process been experienced by others? Wish I knew who to contact directly. I don't think I will ever see a check...
I'm wondering about that myself. I got the first part of my reimbursement - $2460 - in July (after several months of run-around; update was done very early - like April or May), and was told (and it's in the paperwork) that if the 'previous owner' didn't file by August 3rd, the balance would be sent. I called in late August and the multiple people I spoke with all told me different stories. (I'm sure I have posts about all the run-around scattered around this site.)
First it was "Oh, we extended the timeframe from August 3rd to the end of September. If no claim from a previous owner is received by then, you'll get a check within 30 days." Then when I called in like October, it was, "We have no way of tracking when you'll get the rest of your money." I called both the Emissions lawsuit hot-line as well as Customer Care, and no one can give me any updates at all. Now (as you mentioned) it's 2020 and still no clue when the balance ($615) will arrive. :mad:

EcoDiesel Owner

Jan 11, 2020
Truck Year
At least you received part of your settlement amount. Up to this day I haven't received a single cent.
I did follow-up with an online live chat with them, and was told that those who requested payment for the full amount, rather than a partial payment, would be processed after all other partial payments were completed. Even though the claim tracking link on the website says my check has already been mailed, the person on the live chat told me it had not been. At their suggestion, I had them change it to partial payment hoping I would at least get something in the next 2-4 weeks, which is what I was told would happen. But I obviously won't hold my breath...

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
At least you received part of your settlement amount. Up to this day I haven't received a single cent.
I did follow-up with an online live chat with them, and was told that those who requested payment for the full amount, rather than a partial payment, would be processed after all other partial payments were completed. Even though the claim tracking link on the website says my check has already been mailed, the person on the live chat told me it had not been. At their suggestion, I had them change it to partial payment hoping I would at least get something in the next 2-4 weeks, which is what I was told would happen. But I obviously won't hold my breath...
Interesting. I seem to recall someone else mentioning that; they'd give you your partial rather than you having to wait for the 'first/previous owner' to file a claim. (Which they've extended several times, pushing out any payment even further.) I do know those who are/were the only owners got their checks relatively quickly. I did opt for the partial payment; it was an option when I submitted all the paperwork and so on. And - as everyone has noticed - the indicator on the web portal that the 'check has been mailed' is absolutely false. It doesn't take 8 weeks for a check to arrive, even if it came from the International Space Station! :cautious:

MCRAWF1

Apr 27, 2021
Truck Year
Again sent settlement letter in January 2021 still no payment in june 2021 will seek relief under Louisiana bad faith law assuming FCA is working with 3rd party to pay claims

Redcheck672

Jan 25, 2021
Truck Year
Trying to communicate with Chrysler is like talking to a brick wall. I am still at the part where they are trying to verify the modification has been completed. I offered to send them a picture of my invoice showing it’s completed and also to send them a picture of the sticker under the hood but the lady I spoke with said she was not the one handling my claim. She “put in a note for keymani” to call me back and of course I’ve not gotten a call or email or any type of correspondence. I’ve called three times , I’ve emailed three times and I’ve chatted with someone twice. No update during any point during this 3 month period since they notified me that they received my submission paperwork( which I had to submit twice bc they “ couldn’t open the first file because it was too large”.
I wonder what’s the longest anyone has had to wait to get a check?

Ms Debbie

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
This whole settlement is a joke ridiculous very frustrating I sent them everything they needed then it was always we need this we need that I believe from what I understand they are prolonging it because the longer the money sits in the account from what I understand they are collecting interest so I think that's why they are taking their time to get it to all of us very frustrating

Redcheck672

Jan 25, 2021
Truck Year
Trying to communicate with Chrysler is like talking to a brick wall. I am still at the part where they are trying to verify the modification has been completed. I offered to send them a picture of my invoice showing it’s completed and also to send them a picture of the sticker under the hood but the lady I spoke with said she was not the one handling my claim. She “put in a note for keymani” to call me back and of course I’ve not gotten a call or email or any type of correspondence. I’ve called three times , I’ve emailed three times and I’ve chatted with someone twice. No update during any point during this 3 month period since they notified me that they received my submission paperwork( which I had to submit twice bc they “ couldn’t open the first file because it was too large”.
I wonder what’s the longest anyone has had to wait to get a check?
Update : it’s now January 2022 and my status finally changed to “ check has been mailed.

Ms Debbie

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
That sure seems to be a boatload of hooey if they're indicating the following on your portal, but yet when you're calling in to ask about the claim, it results in a representative telling you something entirely contrary! Seems like FCA's customer service lines should be melting down with all the crap they're throwing at us EcoDiesel owners...
View attachment 2184

:mad: I too have been waiting a couple weeks with nothing in the mailbox. So why post to your individual portal it's been MAILED when they're still 'processing' the claim?
Exactly

Ms Debbie

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
I'm wondering about that myself. I got the first part of my reimbursement - $2460 - in July (after several months of run-around; update was done very early - like April or May), and was told (and it's in the paperwork) that if the 'previous owner' didn't file by August 3rd, the balance would be sent. I called in late August and the multiple people I spoke with all told me different stories. (I'm sure I have posts about all the run-around scattered around this site.)
First it was "Oh, we extended the timeframe from August 3rd to the end of September. If no claim from a previous owner is received by then, you'll get a check within 30 days." Then when I called in like October, it was, "We have no way of tracking when you'll get the rest of your money." I called both the Emissions lawsuit hot-line as well as Customer Care, and no one can give me any updates at all. Now (as you mentioned) it's 2020 and still no clue when the balance ($615) will arrive. :mad:
😮😮😮😮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Kdcole64

Nov 14, 2019
Truck Year
yeah, my status changed to that over 2 1/2 weeks ago. I called, thinking it was lost in the mail. The guy told me that payment had not been approved yet and ignore that status. Looks like they are just blowing diesel smoke up our skirt with that website status.
I went with the individual lawyer and sued myself I opted out of the class action I received $11,000

Ms Debbie

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
Emissions lawsuit holiness? Can I get that # please

Ms Debbie

Dec 15, 2021
Truck Year
Emissions lawsuit holiness? Can I get that # please
My boyfriend is a private investigator. I think I'm going to have him do some investigating. I've sent them personal information that I just don't want out there. And by them not responding or giving correct information about what the hold up is, is not okay with me.