• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Show your APPRECIATION for this Forum!

cevans

Nov 1, 2015
Truck Year
I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm guessing I'm not alone in that I have been a part of a LOT of automotive forums. In the past few years there has been a very unfortunate trend of consolidation - the vast majority of automotive forums are now owned by venture-capital funded firms who are only in the game to make money off advertisements.

Two big players in the space are VirticalScope and the AutoGuide network. Nearly all my beloved forums have fallen to these two behemoths (the alternate EcoDiesle site is a VirticalScope property now). These companies do not maintain or add to these forums, one had a huge data breach a few weeks ago, and they are certainly not car enthusiasts.

Good forums, good communities, good groups form organically based on a common interest. In my mind the only two independent forums left are this one and TDIClub.com. It is countless hours of posting and moderating, site backups and updates and it is largely thankless.

So, I wanted to take a moment to thank BoostN (Jeff) for his work and encourage him to keep this place independent and unique.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Well said Corey. I think Jeff does a great job with this site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Thank you sir! I'm here to help everyone out. Yea, I pay everything out of pocket but it's a small price to pay to get good unbiased information and not have to worry about Corporate America bothering me on my off hours ( I get enough of that M-F 8-5 :D).

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks for the great experience @BoostN

EOC

Aug 9, 2016
Truck Year
Yes like I said in my intro a couple of months ago, so glad to find a site ran well, with good info on everything I had questions about! Especially being new to diesels as a whole. So thank you BoostN for the site and the help!

roydake

Jun 24, 2016
Truck Year
G'morning from the West Side of the Continent...just my .02..Don't drop by here as much as others...however I do completely agree with those others.....The information that is being shared and passed arount plus the tech articles has been great and I do thank Boost'N for the prodigious work that goes into managing and keeping it all goin...Hat's Off to you sir..!!
OBTW,,got some mail from you this week and there's a neat decal that is now proudly displayed on the rear window of that little EcoDiesel that sits downstairs here...Many many thanks for sending it out...!!!
RH Dake
:))

Attachments

• 20160903_102507.jpg
    20160903_102507.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 5