• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sofa king tuned reviews.

Jbarahona

Apr 9, 2019
Truck Year
I'm looking into buying their package that turns the engine for delete and tunes the transmission. Anyone have experiences with either?

John

Nov 13, 2015
Sorry no comparison to offer but also consider the GDE package.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
they claim 2018 has a security feature u have to buy a 40.00 adaptor plug ????

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
5 to 10 MPG increase Factual, LMBO.

John

Nov 13, 2015
GDE will likely provide 2-3 MPG increase depending on your driving habits. IMO any claim beyond that is BS.

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
The website is kind of sketchy. I would like to see it show their proof, the quals of the people doing the tune, etc.

EcoLeesiel

Oct 2, 2018
Truck Year
My Eco is running so awesome now after installing the SFT ECU and TCM Tunes from Jimmy. MPG's are definitely improved but it's the performance curve that is so mind blowing! Completely different truck now and I am looking for any excuse to drive now...it's that much fun!

Cheers!

Baldguy187

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
I'm looking into buying their package that turns the engine for delete and tunes the transmission. Anyone have experiences with either?
Well I have the SFT tune with the rally tune. It's not worth it. All I've had are problems sine I installed their tune. And can never seem to get someone on the phone. The mileage is BS no increase at all. When the tune isn't jacking up my ECU it's awesome. Powerhouse!!! But I'm in the process of swapping my ECU because my truck has had all kinds of issues like it just shuts off and says low oil pressure. 3 mechanics can't find any issues. All suggest it's the tune. After 2 years of fixing one issue only to have another I'm inclined to believe it's the tune. No refund policy is crap. Don't buy it.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
SFT is dishonest and incompetent. Been there, done that. Go with GDE or if you want the EGR shut off, go with MRT tunes via EOC

Baldguy187

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
My Eco is running so awesome now after installing the SFT ECU and TCM Tunes from Jimmy. MPG's are definitely improved but it's the performance curve that is so mind blowing! Completely different truck now and I am looking for any excuse to drive now...it's that much fun!

Cheers!
I was impressed as well, when I first installed the tune. Beware! About 3 months in is when all my ECU issues started. And getting someone on the phone is impossible. I've been trying to get someone to call me for over a week. Again! Just had to buy a new ECU And one of the guys said he'd write a new tune for me, because this one won't work. But now that I have the part. No one acknowledges that I've called and emailed several times. Hope you don't have any issues. I don't write to bash. Usually give props for most people who are willing to help if I have an issue. But this is ridiculous. I've always had to wait over a week to get a response.

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
I wish I knew what tune is on my truck... no way to tell but Its been great! even lifted with 34's I got 25.4mpg on a 1300mile round trip to obx a month ago. When it was lowered 2/4" from stock with 31's I got 34mpg highway! I regret changing that.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I wish I knew what tune is on my truck... no way to tell but Its been great! even lifted with 34's I got 25.4mpg on a 1300mile round trip to obx a month ago. When it was lowered 2/4" from stock with 31's I got 34mpg highway! I regret changing that.
It sounds like you changed the tire size and did not correct the odometer. If so, your m pg data is no good

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
It sounds like you changed the tire size and did not correct the odometer. If so, your m pg data is no good
I absolutely corrected the speedo. Not sure where I eluded I didnt.
Raising the truck over 5" in the front and the oversized tires killed my mpg.. even going back to the exact same type of nitto terra 4 ply tire (other than being larger 34" in diameter) only recovered 1 mpg vs 10 ply. the truck drives and shifts completely different now. I thought I could do better mpg wise with the 3.92 gears but it still took a beating.