• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sparkplugs and miscellaneous upgrades

MikeSwanson

Mar 23, 2021
Truck Year
Just had a new intake manifold installed as well as a GDE hot tune and transmission tune(highly recommend)
Having some problems concerning my circuitry looking to get new fuses and spark plugs
Could someone give me the exact brand and specifications for spark plugs and fuses and if there is anything else that will pro long the life of my truck
I'm all ears
Thanks

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Well Mike, not so sure you should even be messing with a fuse if you're looking for spark plugs on your Ecodiesel truck.

MikeSwanson

Mar 23, 2021
Truck Year
My apologies gentlemen meant to say glowplug
on another thread for my atv where i m looking for a new sparkplug

MikeSwanson

Mar 23, 2021
Truck Year
Moving forward,(that was one of the dumber things i ve said in quite sometime)
Is there anything anyone would recommend just to pro long the life of my truck?
GDE tune works great will be having my circuitry looked at would like to get new fuses not sure if it necessary or not aswell as a new glowplug
Just put in new air filter and fuel filter
Just curious if theres anything else i should be doing around 185,00 km

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Glow plugs on the 3.0VM are generally corroded and unable to remove. This picture is someone who attempted to remove them and they broke off and the tips dropped and took out the engine.

Ecodiesel_3.0_Head1.jpg

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Are you having issues with the truck? I wouldn't mess with the glow plugs or fuses unless something doesn't work. Maybe have some spares on hand. At your mileage fluid changes and wearable items like tires, suspension, and wipers are things to check. You can inspect belts, hoses, and clamps under the hood as well. Grease anything you can and clean the undercarriage. But don't go fixing what ain't broke. Good luck.