• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Started Buyback

dana06

Mar 10, 2020
Truck Year
Go to the lemon law section of your owners manual write a letter to FCA, document your concerns, send all your repair orders, make sure you document all your telephone conversation, and Text messages. Think about everything you want but be reasonable write a strong but professional letter remind them if you hire an attorney it will cost them way more. You should also talk to lemon law lawyer give them all your documents, it sounds like you have a good case. Let the lemon law lawyer tell what you can get, base your letter info to FCA in what the lawyer tells you. Think strong, don't sign until you get what want, I hope the dealer is giving you a loaner car. FCA is very aware I think if you are professional they will work with you
Thank you very much for your support.
I will do exactly as you suggested.
I called a lemon law atty today and will write letter to FCA.
They just can’t get away with this.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
They just can’t get away with this. ......

It will continue as long as another stool pigeon just around the corner, and 3.0 Owners continue on with the blinders, and its OK for $1000s in repair costs.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
They called and said they would not even buy my truck back.
Now, my guy said he thinks that’s going to be the next BIG recall is when I press the start button, it just cranks several times.
Now. After three trips to dealership, when I put my truck N Dr. or in reverse, it will not go anywhere. They are now telling me it’s most likely in my transmission which is not covered under the warranty which was extended to 2025. Anyone having problems with putting their truck into gear or drive or reverse and it won’t go anywhere?
You are the first I have heard of this happening! Keep us posted!

dana06

Mar 10, 2020
Truck Year
My question is if it's worth it to take the hit on the trade in value - which is offset by the $3075 settlement- and move on to a Hemi without the continuing problems of the ecodiesel.
I will.
I’m just jilted because they absolutely should buy back this truck

805JARHEAD

Apr 2, 2020
Truck Year
They called and said they would not even buy my truck back.
Now, my guy said he thinks that’s going to be the next BIG recall is when I press the start button, it just cranks several times.
Now. After three trips to dealership, when I put my truck N Dr. or in reverse, it will not go anywhere. They are now telling me it’s most likely in my transmission which is not covered under the warranty which was extended to 2025. Anyone having problems with putting their truck into gear or drive or reverse and it won’t go anywhere?

These lawyers out of LA took my case in September/October. They said I had a good case since I'm on my 3rd engine. Let's hope so!!!

805JARHEAD

Apr 2, 2020
Truck Year

These lawyers out of LA took my case in September/October. They said I had a good case since I'm on my 3rd engine. Let's hope so!!!
This what it sounded like right before it the engine went out.
View attachment 20191215_124947_001.mp4