• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Still Looking For Solutions

BangBang

Sep 9, 2016
Truck Year
With the late fall approaching, and me still looking for the best (and secure) solution to keep all my stuff in the bed of my truck, I've decided to try my luck just once. The problem is that I've installed a new set of big tires on my Ram and now they are sticking out on sides. Plan to hide this monstrosity with a set of pocket style fender flares - http://www.carid.com/fender-flares.html

Being not really mechanically inclined, I'm a little nervous about the installation, hope you guys can help.

Diesel30

Aug 1, 2013
The ones I've helped friends install are put on by the doublesided tape. They actually stay on, I was surprised. :D I don't remember the brand though.

T Bone

Oct 27, 2016
Truck Year
With the late fall approaching, and me still looking for the best (and secure) solution to keep all my stuff in the bed of my truck, I've decided to try my luck just once. The problem is that I've installed a new set of big tires on my Ram and now they are sticking out on sides. Plan to hide this monstrosity with a set of pocket style fender flares - http://www.carid.com/fender-flares.html

Being not really mechanically inclined, I'm a little nervous about the installation, hope you guys can help.

Attachments

• 20160928_190335.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6