• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Still love my truck

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
Hi Folks,

Just about 7k miles on my 2015 Laramie which I picked up back in April.

Next month it will go in for an oil change (I bought a 10 change package, 2/year with rotations for what comes out to $46/change)

I've towed my 7k lb camper a half dozen times and get 13.9-14.5mpg depending on the hills. Max unloaded mpg was 33mpg.

I did install TLC airbags and run them at 14lbs when towing.

My only complaint is that my drivers seat cushion has streached....I hear it's a common problem with the vented seats but I'll wait a bit before getting it replaced.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
I think you bought a oil change package for the Hemi not the Ecodiesel but if you did get the the for Ecodiesel you got a hell of a deal the filter alone cost $55.

Any pic of you towing trailer

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
Here she is hooked up. Since this pic I have the hitch adjusted so that the trailer is level and I can put 14lbs in the TLC bags which raises the rear of the truck, and pushes down the front, so that I have the same measurement as when unloaded. .

ram-cougar.jpg