• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stuck window... off track-slow motor.

Chris Stultz

Nov 12, 2017
Truck Year
Just spent 2 hours putting my window back on track in a 15 degree garage.
I tried to roll my window down the other day. It stayed up, but the mechanism went down. Then a couple of days later, the window dropped.

Anyhow... I got it back on track and got one of locking clips in the window hole, but the other one was missing a clip. Not sure if there was supposed to be one on it or not, but it' freaking cold. I'll have to look at it later.

It rolls up and sown, just real slow. But when I check the other windows, they'e pretty slow too. I wonder if it' because of the cold.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Just spent 2 hours putting my window back on track in a 15 degree garage.
I tried to roll my window down the other day. It stayed up, but the mechanism went down. Then a couple of days later, the window dropped.

Anyhow... I got it back on track and got one of locking clips in the window hole, but the other one was missing a clip. Not sure if there was supposed to be one on it or not, but it' freaking cold. I'll have to look at it later.

It rolls up and sown, just real slow. But when I check the other windows, they'e pretty slow too. I wonder if it' because of the cold.

Well.. I haven' had mine fall so I don't have any insight to how it's supposed to be behind that panel. but, I have noticed a they're a little slower when its colder but I'm in TN, so we don't get that cold here.