• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Third Ecodiesel

Mike S

Oct 10, 2017
Truck Year
This is my third Ecodiesel. 2017 Laramie Longhorn. Recently traded in my 2016 with 87000kms. Loved the truck. No issues whatsoever. Fuel economy was as good as 37 mpg. Or 6.8 l/100. I live in western Canada and it gets cold out. I use the winterfront from November to March to aid in warmups. I use no fuel conditioner or additives. My trucks just work very well. Also had a 2014 with minor issues with the DEF the first winter.

Mike S

Oct 10, 2017
Truck Year
Welcome Mike! Glad to have you here. Also glad to hear of some good news for a change! :cool:
I have had nothing but good news from my Ecodiesels. I own a company and my safety guy has one as well and he loves his. No issues with either one. The Ecodiesel is just a very strong performer.