• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

This site ?

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Not that my opinion matters and no disrespect to any of the members here. I’ve learned alot in my short membership. I thank all you guys for your info. I’m a current owner of a 2016 ED, Love It, Joined this site because I’ve always been a gasser fan/owner and picked up the ED cause my last ram gasser wasn’t cutting it towing and mpg wise. MY QUESTION, Does anyone have anything good or positive to say here? I see all these new members joining every day and seems like 99% of there posts after or if they introduce themselves, Is negative. Just my observation and opinion. Only reply or comment if positive LOL. Thanks

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Well, that's one bad part of a forum.. people usually look for a channel to complain to bring something NOT good to someone's attention. Most do not join to talk about how they love the truck...

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Well, I love my truck lol wish I could control some aspects of it but it is what it is. Delete the egr and most all of your posts after will be happy. Forums are like reviews, for every 1 good review theres 10 bad ones.

Mxvet0354

Apr 20, 2020
Truck Year
I agree with these guys 100%, most sites, whether it be motorcycles, guns, trucks, cameras or anything else, are people looking to complain online or search for a fix to a problem. Rarely do they join to tell everyone how much they love whatever the subject may be.

The ED has its share of issues no doubt, I came from a F250 6.0, so let me tell you from absolute experience it isn't isolated to the ED. The main guys here, have great advice and don't mince words often. I enjoy that, it's easier to tell the BS from the fan boys. It's easy to know where they stand and what the real issues are.

I don't post often but read just about every post, every day. If I can contribute I do, if not I learn....

Enjoy the site and your truck, I sure enjoy both!!