• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TopCoat F11

RickD

Jan 3, 2018
Truck Year
Anyone else used this stuff? Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Worth every single penny!!! I put it on my truck in about 45 minutes or so. Covered everything but wheels and tires. It stayed clean a full seven days without washing, and only using a duster to get my gravel driveway dust off it. It would have gone longer I'm thinking, but the weather went bad. Nothing can compete with that lol. Anyway, seven days still clean? On a black truck? Awesome!!

RickD

Jan 3, 2018
Truck Year
This was right after I finished. It was getting shady in my driveway and the truck was not in the sun. It's still shiny!!!

truck.jpg

RickD

Jan 3, 2018
Truck Year
And this was yesterday. About a month or so after applying TopCoat

Tailgate.jpg

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I want to do a ceramic coating on my next purchase.. this stuff looks good though. Post some pictures of the shine!

So why do you want to wait for your "next purchase"? I have been looking into ceramic coatings too. Any idea of the price?
I have asked for a quote for the lifetime. I will let you know what I get back

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
So why do you want to wait for your "next purchase"? I have been looking into ceramic coatings too. Any idea of the price?
I have asked for a quote for the lifetime. I will let you know what I get back

I'm looking to get into another truck within the next 6 months. Didn't want to make that investment for a such a short lived benefit.. :)

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I just got an offer to trade mine in AND lower my payment. Not sure where they got their info because mine is also paid for.

RickD

Jan 3, 2018
Truck Year
I just got an offer to trade mine in AND lower my payment. Not sure where they got their info because mine is also paid for.

They're just trying to get you in there so they can try and sell you something