• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tow pic

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Just a pic towing my Duck XPress....

d7f31f3a9853c868a5cd4279d2cc30fe.jpg

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Nice setup you've got there.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Looking good. Me and a buddy use to go out and fish all the time in a boat very similar to yours. We had fun.. what we like to call the "good old days".

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
sweet color combo :) looks like the two match your personality.
I guess my flaming sparkly red one matches mine :)

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks!!!!

I didn't really put 2 and 2 together on the color similarity till you mentioned it.....

Did not do real well fishing, but was nice day to get out.......

One of the reasons I took the pic was to make sure that my trailer was sitting level. I was worried I had 2 much drop on my hitch.
last truck sat high and had to use 3 1/4 drop. This is the same receiver and seems to be doing ok...

ZMan079

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
You don't HAVE to catch something to go fishing, and to have fun, it's a great thing to relax and enjoy what great things we have around us.
As for your colors, I'm going to guess your a smooth easy guy that is easy to get along with and has friends and family that enjoys your company. For me, I'm the opposite. My whole life I was the guy every single person everywhere knew who I was and what kind of things I do, but I'm not the guy who has real close friends. People don't hang around me and I get really angry quickly when people are mean to me or anyone else on purpose. I think that's why I like red white and blue colors.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Agreed^^^

When I was younger, if I got skunked on the lake or creek, I took it to heart. Not so much anymore. With young kids, hectic schedules, and prior commitments, any time spent on the water is well worth it, trophy bag or not.

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
I live in PA, so I am used to having an empty stringer/creel, etc...LOL
yeah fishing was secondary too just getting out, it was nice day to get out with the wife and the pooch....

moparecodiesel, pretty close on the personality, but to be honest I'm a mix of some of the other items you mentioned too.....

I do seem to have a tendency to pick vehicles that have some uniqueness to them, or make them unique through accessories...

ZMan079

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
The prarie pearl is definitely unique gotta love that color....wish more and more I ordered that color everyday mine looks so dirty...