• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TPMS Module

Mihall2362

Dec 1, 2020
Truck Year
Anyone know where the module is for the tpms system? I have the right front tire registering double dashes and it stays there after every tire rotation. Just wanting to check the connection.

Mihall2362

Dec 1, 2020
Truck Year
Nope, on rare occasions it'll read something outrageous like 75 psi. But it's still malfunctioning after multiple tire rotations

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If it’s just that specific location of tire, I wonder where the pickup spots for the sensors are and if you could clean up the connection.

Mihall2362

Dec 1, 2020
Truck Year
I've looked and looked and all the research I've done on the internet has been zero help. I've unconnected and reconnected multiple connections with no change. By no means am I a mechanic but i should've stumbled on it by now lol

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
That’s all you can do! These new trucks cram so much crap into a small package that fixing them is pissing in the wind

jrmflintlock

Jul 17, 2021
Truck Year
Yeah, I figured it was the sensor in the tire at first as well and figured when I rotated the tires, the missing pressure (my truck has a image showing the pressure of each tire) would move. But it didn’t so I assume it’s the the module that reads the sensor, but where is it. I’ve crawled around under my truck and don’t find anything..

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
It says they use frequencies… I wonder if the radio is getting interference. Who knows. Also says there should be a relearn button on the truck somewhere