• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

trailer tow mirrors

Roland

Mar 29, 2016
Truck Year
Has anybody noticed the trucks with Trailer tow mirrors create wind noise on the hwy? I have a 2016 big horn with trailer tow package . it sounds like a have a seal leak on side windows. I pulled in the driver mirror. and does not seem as bad. besides that this truck is awesome in so many ways.

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
That could very well drive me crazy.

Giuseppe

Jan 27, 2016
Truck Year
I don't have the tow mirrors but my truck was doing this same around 75-80 mph. Than after washing it I noticed a puddle of water on my mat. I had a leak and water was coming in and dripping down the handle to get in the truck. I would keep an eye on it

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Water was dripping from the door handle? I had a water leak through my grab handle from a pinched drain line on my sun roof when I first got my truck

Giuseppe

Jan 27, 2016
Truck Year
Yes dripping from the grab handle not the door handle. I don't have a sunroof

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Have the dealer send your truck over to Body and glass to R&I your windshield. If you get lucky maybe they can just touch up the urethane seal without removing it but you never really know. Every once in a while these trucks slip through with a flaw in the windshield seal which causes that. They almost did that to mine because they could not replicate the leak but they fixed it without knowing they did so because the drain must have been pinched which is tjd other cause.

One other thing you could check would be your third member to make sure it's sealed good but you'd have water all over in your headliner and you'd notice it somewhere else. That's a very unlikely cause though it has happened