• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck just has new updated done

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Had to take my 2014. In for cat replacement so I had them install any ecm up dates while it was there now my distance to regen on my Edge just has nothing there I have done one regen since thought it might start back up after that no luck has anyone had this happen.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I've read a few other members with the exact same problem. Edge will need to put out a software upgrade to the CTS, I'm not sure if they've done it yet.

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
Yes, Chrysler does not want anyone using the distance monitor for ammunition for warranty problems, So they scrambled the line code so the edge and scanguage cannot decipher it from the rest of the canbus. Me and james at scanguage have been talking about it. Im sorry, that took us from left field. I have to call him sometime soon.
Edge will be completely eliminating that PID in your edge module in the next update. Just so your aware. Edge is just going to forget about it.
James is going to try to figure it out.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Yes, Chrysler does not want anyone using the distance monitor for ammunition for warranty problems, So they scrambled the line code so the edge and scanguage cannot decipher it from the rest of the canbus. Me and james at scanguage have been talking about it. Im sorry, that took us from left field. I have to call him sometime soon.
Edge will be completely eliminating that PID in your edge module in the next update. Just so your aware. Edge is just going to forget about it.
James is going to try to figure it out.

Thanks for the update really liked knowing when I did the last full regen now I just hit reset on my mileage B when I do a regen down to 9 percent .