• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

    Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

    Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!


New Member
Jan 4, 2023
Truck Year
Hi, just bought a 30 psi boost gauge from Glowshift. Been reading on different forums on how to install it myself and where to tie it into the intake system and have yet to come up with a straight answer. The instructions (installation instructions attached down below) say to take the included "T" fitting and splice it into the "intake hose" which on the picture, is only about 1/3 inch in diameter. I just don't know where that would be located on my truck. On the picture it says the so called "intake hose" goes from the intake to the fuel regulator and you're supposed to splice it into the middle of that. Any incite on the location of this or whether or not that's actually where it goes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,