• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Uconnect Pandora

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Hello all!

Does anyone utilize the Pandora App via Uconnect? I have Uconnect downloaded to my iPhone6Plus, and have linked Pandora and IHeartRadio. Neither will work. When I attempt to use either app on the trucks Uconnect it I only get error messages. Any ideas?

k9s4hire

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
I have not had that problem but I have had problems on my 2013 1500. I don't mess with the Uconnect Pandora app anymore. I just connect via my phones blue tooth and the stereo system.

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
I have not had that problem but I have had problems on my 2013 1500. I don't mess with the Uconnect Pandora app anymore. I just connect via my phones blue tooth and the stereo system.

That is how I am doing it too. I just dont use the apps.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I Used to use it and the slacker radio but I started getting errors as well and stopped. Not worth screwing with

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
It's a nightmare for me. It seems that when my trial subscription ran out I started getting issues. You don't need a subscription to use Pandora but there may be a conflict when you don't. I stopped using it.

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Well, I hope this works for the rest of you having issues, it worked like a charm for me and Pandora and Iheartradio is working just fine. First, you need to update the software on Uconnect. This youtube video simplifies the process. It's not hard at all. Make sure that you use a thumb drive with NOTHING else on it.
Once you have updated the software you should have no problems. One thing to keep in mind is that you HAVE to have Pandora linked on the Uconnect app on your phone. This app also HAS TO BE open and running. Once I updated my Uconnect software and tried to use Pandora, aI got the same error messages, but realized I had forgotten to open the app on my phone.
Hope this helps.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Well, I hope this works for the rest of you having issues, it worked like a charm for me and Pandora and Iheartradio is working just fine. First, you need to update the software on Uconnect. This youtube video simplifies the process. It's not hard at all. Make sure that you use a thumb drive with NOTHING else on it.
Once you have updated the software you should have no problems. One thing to keep in mind is that you HAVE to have Pandora linked on the Uconnect app on your phone. This app also HAS TO BE open and running. Once I updated my Uconnect software and tried to use Pandora, aI got the same error messages, but realized I had forgotten to open the app on my phone.
Hope this helps.

Good info Sir, thanks for sharing!

REcoD

Jun 6, 2016
Truck Year
Quick update, it stopped working....AGAIN. I only get the error messages on the screen when I try and utilize Pandora or Iheartradio. Called uconnect customer service and they were the biggest wast of 25 minutes I have experienced in a while.

Reactions: jo5