• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Warranty question...

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Has anyone else experienced issues with pin stripping peeling? I would assume like the window tint or anything on the vehicle this is covered under the warranty. Wrong or right? Thanks

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
How many miles? Technically they could say that's a wear item.. but what on a vehicle is not? If it's a decent dealer they should replace them for you.

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
I'm 1200 miles from dealer and refuse to go back there for anything! However, it's 11,000 miles and only 6 months old. It looks tacky cause the door is bare. I personally don't care for them but if it's something I paid for then it should be taken care of.

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
I'm 1200 miles from dealer and refuse to go back there for anything! However, it's 11,000 miles and only 6 months old. It looks tacky cause the door is bare. I personally don't care for them but if it's something I paid for then it should be taken care of.
Plus I also purchased 3 year unlimited mile warranty that cost a fortune. I think they should!

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Awesome! I'll contact the local dealer around here and see what can be done.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
3 year unlimited miles...how many miles do you plan on putting on in the first three years? I would think the dealer should take care of it...if not I guess insurance will

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
3 year unlimited miles...how many miles do you plan on putting on in the first three years? I would think the dealer should take care of it...if not I guess insurance will
I put 12,000 miles on it as of today and I've had it exactly 6 months next week. With that said, I work in the oil field. And I haven't even been working the last 6 months. In the past I've averaged 50k or more annually. It seemed like a good buy.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Three months get it fixed no way I would put up with that.

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Sorry 6 mounts old still make them fix it.
I agree. I miss being with Ford. My uncle and Eliana Ford use to be a thing back in the day. Any time I had an issue that a dealer wouldn't fix she would go out of her way to take care of it.