• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Water pump

Wser

Feb 16, 2019
Truck Year
Have a 15 bighorn ECO and have 101k on it. My 2 biggest problems were at 85 k had to have intercooler changed , dodge did a fifty/fifty with me. Now for the big problem , I have had 5 water pumps put in. My truck has a cold water leak on the output shaft. If driven everyday no problem, but if it’s sits a couple days the pump leaks. Been to two dealers each who have put new pumps in. Now the 5th one is leaking, and neither dealer will touch It ( due to just went over 100k). Dodge told me to pound sand, so I have started a lemon law on it. Anyone else have that problem.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome. I haven’t experienced your issue but it sounds like something the dealer should honor if it’s in a reasonable timeframe. Hopefully someone else has more info for you here!

Wser

Feb 16, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks, lemon law attorney taking the case , no buyback , but will get enough compensation to repair correctly, dealer can only useMopar part so I’m looking for aftermarket water pump

Ton2014ramdieseleco

Feb 25, 2019
Truck Year
Hi from Ontario Canada
Just wondering never seen my truck go into regen mode I have 255,000 kilometres on the truck
This morning had a flashing dash telling me to go to dealership to have Def serviced anyone had this before?