• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Well... here I am...

Shack50266

Aug 25, 2020
Truck Year
Just purchased a 2020 Ram limited eco diesel… Birthday present to myself.
Never thought I would be driving a diesel, but talked myself into it after allot of research/test drives.
The only thing I will pull is a boat on weekends, the rest will be random driving.... so we will see.
it is nice to have a forum to rely on and get suggestions from...
I guess the only worry about is the North Dakota winters and how the motor will fair in sub zero weather....
Thanks for having me... and nice to be a part...

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Just purchased a 2020 Ram limited eco diesel… Birthday present to myself.
Never thought I would be driving a diesel, but talked myself into it after allot of research/test drives.
The only thing I will pull is a boat on weekends, the rest will be random driving.... so we will see.
it is nice to have a forum to rely on and get suggestions from...
I guess the only worry about is the North Dakota winters and how the motor will fair in sub zero weather....
Thanks for having me... and nice to be a part...

If your going to rely on the glow plugs, Remove them NOW and lube with high TEMP-ANTI-SIEZE. because when they fail its a PITB to remove and they break off, leaving you with CEL, no Active Regens and the Dash Messages will begin the count down to De-rated power and NO Start.

Shack50266

Aug 25, 2020
Truck Year
sorry it took a while for pic

Attachments

• Ram 2020.jpg
    Ram 2020.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6