• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who has ordered one?

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
I should also probably have mentioned that they know 'show' the pricing when putting in the order. Also, this is for the 2015. Last is please consider the following: The plant SHUTS DOWN OVER THE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS!. These means that if your in a hurry to get your EcoDiesel as we were, DON'T WAIT TOO LONG! Of course then if you are not in a rush any orders being placed from October on, will probably yield a delivery date in Q1 of 2015.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
I just ordered one last week.
It's a Laramie 2x4 crew cab with 3.55 limited slip, spray-in bed liner, 8.4A (no nav, at least for now), & 9 speaker stereo. Will aftermarket window tint, bed cover or shell, and running boards.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
I'm still waiting to drive one first in case I spend that much money and not like it.
If need be, you could base your decision of off the V-8 gas engine. You would be surprised at how quiet the EcoDiesel is... It's truly the new generation of diesels right now. You can only hear the clatter from the outside, and even then you have to pay attention for it. It's not nearly as noisy as a traditional Heavy Duty Diesel... Sound level is kinda on par with the old air cooled Porsches, just slightly louder than a regular car. I purposely left the EcoDiesel running and had my wife get out of the car to look at the bumper, tail lights etc. as an excuse to see if you would notice or comment on the noise (or lack of) the sooty smoke (which there isn't any) and the smell (which is also barely noticeable)... Sooo, I can't imagine you not liking it... Especially when it gets mileage head & shoulders above the V-8 gas engine.

AzRamDiesel

Jan 2, 2014
If need be, you could base your decision of off the V-8 gas engine. You would be surprised at how quiet the EcoDiesel is... It's truly the new generation of diesels right now. You can only hear the clatter from the outside, and even then you have to pay attention for it. It's not nearly as noisy as a traditional Heavy Duty Diesel... Sound level is kinda on par with the old air cooled Porsches, just slightly louder than a regular car. I purposely left the EcoDiesel running and had my wife get out of the car to look at the bumper, tail lights etc. as an excuse to see if you would notice or comment on the noise (or lack of) the sooty smoke (which there isn't any) and the smell (which is also barely noticeable)... Sooo, I can't imagine you not liking it... Especially when it gets mileage head & shoulders above the V-8 gas engine.

Great info!!

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I ordered mine March of this year. Delivery was early may. I think it was about 6 weeks to delivery. Worth every waking hour to get MY truck though