• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wow, What to do lol

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
New to site and diesel powered trucks, at least owning one I mean.
Recently bought a 2016 Ram ED Bighorn w/ 27500 miles. Put 1000 miles on it so far. Love the truck.
Had a 2010 Ram 1500 w/4.7 w/145000 miles on it before the ED.
Thinking of getting a tune for the Eco but seems with all the dam COVID BS and the holidays, Money is really tight this year. Would love to throw down $1100 for a GDE flash tune but just can’t swing it right now Or anytime soon. Anyone else in this predicament lol.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a go fund me page for this kinda stuff lol.
Oh well, First post and happy holidays to all.
Long live our eco diesel’s

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
New to site and diesel powered trucks, at least owning one I mean.
Recently bought a 2016 Ram ED Bighorn w/ 27500 miles. Put 1000 miles on it so far. Love the truck.
Had a 2010 Ram 1500 w/4.7 w/145000 miles on it before the ED.
Thinking of getting a tune for the Eco but seems with all the dam COVID BS and the holidays, Money is really tight this year. Would love to throw down $1100 for a GDE flash tune but just can’t swing it right now Or anytime soon. Anyone else in this predicament lol.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a go fund me page for this kinda stuff lol.
Oh well, First post and happy holidays to all.
Long live our eco diesel’s

In the mean time just try to make HWY a Priority, they seem to do well in HWY use, the Grocery getting causes all kinds of intake and exhaust problems, IMO the Tunes will need to Come down for the Eco owner, and seller. Mesatoneman if the tune was in the $800.00 range you probably would just put it on the CC and make payments for a few Months?

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Yah I hope the price for the reputable ED tunes comes down.
80% of my miles driving is work which is 35-50 miles one way so should help keep er pipes clean. Yah less expensive as long as reputable would help. Payment plans are alway nice too lol. I saw recent post about a used GDE ECM on here. Thanks for the the info and thoughts TC D