• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ram 2014 minnesota help

luismn2014

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
hello guys im a new member and this is my very first post. Im driving a 2014 ED with 105000 miles i had the service electric throttle control come on and 2 days later the 100% exhaust filter full take to dealer light came on. i plan on doing the GDE swap but do you have any recommendations to get rid of the exhaust filter a shop that can do it in minnesota would be very helpful. thanks for the help and any recommendations would be appreciated. looking forward to many more discussions!

luismn2014

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
Welcome, as far as local options in your area I'm not sure. Perhaps someone else might have info for you.

Stick around, we've got good guys here that's willing to help!
Thanks boss looking forward to being part of the community.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Easy Fix....In most cases, But you will be foaming the intake at that mileage.

You can determine the SCR health after the stationary de-sooting , yes it requires WITech.

I have lost count on how many times I've seen the 100% full message. and the doom and gloom look on owners faces, turn into Smiles 1.5 hrs later.

Yes their are Options in MN to Delete.

eljefe

May 19, 2018
Truck Year
Easy Fix....In most cases, But you will be foaming the intake at that mileage.

You can determine the SCR health after the stationary de-sooting , yes it requires WITech.

I have lost count on how many times I've seen the 100% full message. and the doom and gloom look on owners faces, turn into Smiles 1.5 hrs later.

Yes their are Options in MN to Delete.

How do you foam the intake when it comes time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk