• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ecodiesel settlement

Mike Durbak

Sep 20, 2019
Truck Year
I have submitted an Ecodiesel claim in July and have tried many multiple times to find out what is going on. I have a claim number and get the same message that I have successfully submitted a claim but I can't get any other information.

How do you talk to somebody about a claim?

Also I am getting the same diesel lag that many of you have talked about. Is there a fix?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Most people are getting that lag.. as far as the settlement information, it just takes time. I'd recommend keep calling and ask to speak to a supervisor to escalate your claim.. exhaust all resources.

Firejeff

Oct 22, 2019
Truck Year
I have submitted an Ecodiesel claim in July and have tried many multiple times to find out what is going on. I have a claim number and get the same message that I have successfully submitted a claim but I can't get any other information.

Also I am getting the same diesel lag that many of you have talked about. Is there a fix?
Tell them you mailed in the form, at least then you’ll get a person to talk to.

scott554

Jun 29, 2019
Truck Year
I mailed my stuff in sometime in June then resubmitted by Email online in September. I just got email on 10-18 saying I was eligible and given my papers to sign and email back in after notarized so will be interesting to see how long till I receive the check. I also called twice with my claim number and was told they had it and would review it so there in no rush I could tell.

dawg

Oct 23, 2019
Truck Year
I mailed my stuff in sometime in June then resubmitted by Email online in September. I just got email on 10-18 saying I was eligible and given my papers to sign and email back in after notarized so will be interesting to see how long till I receive the check. I also called twice with my claim number and was told they had it and would review it so there in no rush I could tell.
Did you read the release form I'm not a lawyer so not sure with some of the wording

billinchar

Oct 11, 2019
Truck Year
I got this email many times after submitting my claim paper work via email attachment.

On 08/30/19, Fiat Chrysler emailed you informing you that we had reviewed your offer package and release for your settlement claim submission for your 2015 RAM 1500 SLT CREW CAB 4X2 3.0L EcoDiesel vehicle (VIN 1C6RR6LM6FS50XXXX) and determined that the offer package or release you submitted is incomplete. We have not received corrected or updated versions of your documents and are unable to complete your claim.

We have identified the following issues with your submission:
  • Please call 1-833-280-4748 for further assistance

So that Fiat Chrysler may complete your claim, please reply to this email attaching the corrected or updated documents. You can also mail corrected or updated versions of your documents to EcoDiesel Settlement Claims, P.O. Box 2960, Farmington Hills, MI 48333-2960.

If you believe you have received this message in error or if you have any further questions, please call 1-833-280-4748 for assistance.

Thank you.

Call, know one knows how to help you.

finally a person indicated that the attachments were to large and to shrink them to a smaller size.

I uploaded the document page by page via 8 or so emails. They finally got my documents.

I checked the other day and I now have a check coming my way. Sill have not gotten it yet.

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
I submitted my documents on August 1, 2019, online site says check in the mail, still no check as of today.

jlfulk!

Nov 3, 2019
Truck Year
Most people are getting that lag.. as far as the settlement information, it just takes time. I'd recommend keep calling and ask to speak to a supervisor to escalate your claim.. exhaust all resources.
I have called and asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times and am told there aren't any. I am further told that it is a 3rd party sending the checks and that those people answering the phones don't know when the checks will be mailed. I submitted my stuff on July 16th and had everything done - still no check and still the same runaround every time I call. I have considered calling the law firm that represented us as owners, but not sure that would get anywhere either, because I am certain they already have their millions!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group the first 2 get paid is the attorneys the rest have to stand by they r slow in parting with the bux

jlfulk!

Nov 3, 2019
Truck Year
They now have a live chat link which I used the other day after resending my notarized documents for the 3rd time! I was told that now they have extended the "other owner" deadline to November 30th due to their backlog of claims and that it would be 6 weeks after that before I would possibly see my check!! They just keep moving the goalpost here for those of us who were second owners.....
I am beginning to doubt we will ever see ours

billinchar

Oct 11, 2019
Truck Year
They now have a live chat link which I used the other day after resending my notarized documents for the 3rd time! I was told that now they have extended the "other owner" deadline to November 30th due to their backlog of claims and that it would be 6 weeks after that before I would possibly see my check!! They just keep moving the goalpost here for those of us who were second owners.....

I emailed mine many times.

Finally a person indicated that the attachments were to large and to shrink them to a smaller size.

I uploaded the document page by page via 8 or so emails. They finally got my documents.

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
Yes I was told the same thing.I was also told that the timeline had expired and that I was okay to apply for the total check I guess that wasn't the issue now I should have applied for just the portion of mine and waited for the rest no check at all.

jlfulk!

Nov 3, 2019
Truck Year
I emailed mine many times.

Finally a person indicated that the attachments were to large and to shrink them to a smaller size.

Yes, when I originally sent mine they told me that and I split it into smaller chunks. All of my checkboxes are marked on the online tracker except the check sent one......

Dan Dement

Mar 4, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
Same crap as everybody else. Emailed several times and finally overnight notarized copies. Said same crap and I gave receipt link from Post Office saying it was delivered. I got a verbal all okay and asked for written reply. I got it and got check last week. Bad turbo lag and have at dealership now for 4 days. I have ordered the SF tune but going to continue pushing Jeep. Jeep has a new diesel coming out and I am going to make a YOUTUBE on experience. Just going to keep turning up the heat!

Bob McIntyre

Nov 16, 2019
Truck Year

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Had the AEM performed on Nov 6th. Finally got the paperwork in order today. Everything signed, notarized, and attached to an email in response to the settlement offer I received via email. We will see how long it takes to receive a response or a check! :)

rickyrace

Nov 18, 2019
Truck Year
FCA Settlement Scam continues....here is a copy of my latest online chat. She ended the the chat with an inteligle response with no resolution. And yes I too am having dangerous turbo lag. Sometimes cant get out in front of traffic. Never again.

Attachments

• FCA Settlement online chat.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 9

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
Just for grins, here are two of my chats....with nothing happening nor a return call from the "case manager"

Attachments

• transcript (9).txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
  • transcript (3).txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 7