• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oil filter spring and check valve blueprint

JWalkowiak

May 13, 2023
Truck Year
I posted earlier that I was looking for the oil filter spring and the plastic keeper/check valve. I had time at work this morning to draw one up and make one myself. Here’s a blueprint for anyone who runs into the same problem I did. Made mine out of aluminumD19B9656-5DA2-4084-9B4E-7CF8E88C3E34.jpeg

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I posted earlier that I was looking for the oil filter spring and the plastic keeper/check valve. I had time at work this morning to draw one up and make one myself. Here’s a blueprint for anyone who runs into the same problem I did. Made mine out of aluminumView attachment 3999
Are you going to make a few to sell as a replacement?

JWalkowiak

May 13, 2023
Truck Year
I could make a few up if there was an interest for them. It’s ridiculous that you have to buy the filter housing just to get that part!

darekss18

Oct 4, 2023
Truck Year
I could make a few up if there was an interest for them. It’s ridiculous that you have to buy the filter housing just to get that part!
I have the same problem. I still have my plastic basket and it isn’t broken however I am unable to stick it back in there. I push on the spring and basket and it doesn’t clip in the hole, just keeps popping out. Looks like I will have to replace the housing…