• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Feedback Needed

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
All,

The forum has taken off pretty well considering how new the EcoDiesels are. I'm here because I like EcoDiesels just as much as you, hence why I spend a lot my free time trying to make this place better.

Granted, the member base is still pretty low here. I feel it's a great start, and the more we post the more google will see that and hopefully put us ranking higher than the other corporate owned sites out there.
(Notice, I put this in BOLD )

Most other forums I've found for the ecodiesel are really giant companies that pay employees to post. Granted, if I had that cash flow I'm sure I could make a forum work myself and go that route..

With that said, if you see ANY Improvements or ANY feedback for me please post here or send me a "Conversation" and I will try my best to accommodate.

Thanks again!

Jeff

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
I think it's a great forum so far. Appreciate the work you put into it.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Update:

It seems the membership has picked up again over the past few months. Thanks everyone for your participation!

If anyone has ideas/feedback about the site feel free to let me know!

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Absolutely I enjoy this site...and there is no hassling just a group of ed owners talking and sharing experiences and ideas

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Absolutely I enjoy this site...and there is no hassling just a group of ed owners talking and sharing experiences and ideas

Thanks for the feedback. That's 100% the point.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I love the way this one is set up. The ads on the other forums are crazy, and I'm not patient enough with load times to deal with it. Keep this place independent and ad free and people will start appearing. I'll do my part to post helpful information as I go along with my '14 ED.

I've notice most use paid ads by big companies.. Google Ads, etc and they slow down a site big time. That's something I won't do here..

I want it clean and user friendly.. and so far I think we've achieved that.

Thanks for posting and sticking around. :)

Watersupply189

Nov 18, 2015
I like this forum better than others I've seen. I think your doing an awesome job and the knowledge that these folks have on here about our trucks is awesome!
Is there a way we can post pictures of our trucks on our bio? If there is a way I'm either blind or not technically savvy. It could be both? Lol
Anyways great job with this forum!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I like this forum better than others I've seen. I think your doing an awesome job and the knowledge that these folks have on here about our trucks is awesome!
Is there a way we can post pictures of our trucks on our bio? If there is a way I'm either blind or not technically savvy. It could be both? Lol
Anyways great job with this forum!

Thanks!

Yes, you can create a "garage" that holds pictures and details about your truck.

Go here: http://www.ecodieselram.com/forum/showcase/

Then click "Create Item" in the right hand side, towards the top.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
It's a new year, anything in 2016 you would like to see here? Anything I can do better?

Thanks for the interest, I'm enjoying this site I have to say!

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Picking up new members every day it seems so something is working ;) I wouldn't mind if a couple more vendors felt inclined to become involved such as rollingsmokediesel it would be nice to see/hear about new or upcoming products.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Picking up new members every day it seems so something is working ;) I wouldn't mind if a couple more vendors felt inclined to become involved such as rollingsmokediesel it would be nice to see/hear about new or upcoming products.

I agree 100%. I do my best though to make up the slack to keep everyone informed.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
It's a new year, anything in 2016 you would like to see here? Anything I can do better?

Thanks for the interest, I'm enjoying this site I have to say!

A babe of the day thread would be nice. [emoji6]

Other then that, I can't think of anything. I really enjoy this forum and all those who participate.

Thanks for your time & effort BoostN.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Ha. True enough.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
The forum is great, the membership here seems to respond quickly if there is a question and the lack of ads and popups is nice.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year