• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PPEI Tuning and Deletes!

SirvantSelect

Apr 7, 2016
Truck Year
I did a Ppei delete with a air intake, 40hp upgrade, and I absolutely love it. After having a million and one problemside with the emissions, and weeks at the dealer their final solution was a new dpf which they said was $2500 not including labor so I said can I come get my truck, I called a diesel performance shop and $2000 dollars later I'm happy with no issues at all, I don't have a heavy foot at all so I'm getting like 35mpgs. And I'm happy

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I did a Ppei delete with a air intake, 40hp upgrade, and I absolutely love it. After having a million and one problemside with the emissions, and weeks at the dealer their final solution was a new dpf which they said was $2500 not including labor so I said can I come get my truck, I called a diesel performance shop and $2000 dollars later I'm happy with no issues at all, I don't have a heavy foot at all so I'm getting like 35mpgs. And I'm happy

I'm assuming you were out of warranty?

Welcome to the site! Thanks for the feedback.

SirvantSelect

Apr 7, 2016
Truck Year
I'm assuming you were out of warranty?

Welcome to the site! Thanks for the feedback.
I am I'm at 58000, I think the only warranty I have left is transmission. But truth be it is was sick off throwing money at guesses and hopes. I'm truly understand the assumption that Mopar,Chrysler,Dodge,Fiat or whoever it maybe has not mastered this whole small engine, small dpf, def thing yet. Lol