• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Delete time New 3 inch SS pipe

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
IMG_1099.JPG IMG_1076.JPG hey guys I know I haven't been on here for a bit. So I wanted to give a little update on what I've been up too. Am in the process of deleteing the truck, I deleted the exhaust muffler forward and now am waiting on my ecm to come home on wed from GDE here's my old and new exhaust. I think mines just a little deifferent. 3 inch from turbo back with a flex pipe oh and it's SS.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
View attachment 1029 View attachment 1030 hey guys I know I haven't been on here for a bit. So I wanted to give a little update on what I've been up too. Am in the process of deleteing the truck, I deleted the exhaust muffler forward and now am waiting on my ecm to come home on wed from GDE here's my old and new exhaust. I think mines just a little deifferent. 3 inch from turbo back with a flex pipe oh and it's SS.

That's a nice looking setup!

What brand delete kit?

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Sorry, there from Canada. David Tourigny and the crew at blackhaze workshop. 665$ plus100$ shipping I had it in two days lol.

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Well it's official I have my tune and omg. 30,990 miles on stock tune. Now I really really really love my truck I couldn't have asked for anything more it's absolutely perfect. Thank you David Tourigny for the SS 3 inch exhaust it sounds awesome. Thank you GDE for your amazing tune. I was leaving for work when UPS showed up so I stopped and slapped that bad boy in. Took ten min and started her up and away I went never looking back. More pics and a video to follow tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 35

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
So what does a guy do with his Def system in a situation like this? Tank and gauge left to take up space? Any useful thoughts?

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
So what does a guy do with his Def system in a situation like this? Tank and gauge left to take up space? Any useful thoughts?
For now yes. I would like to put a bigger fuel tank.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
For now yes. I would like to put a bigger fuel tank.
But even the Titan tank keeps the Def jug, could a guy flush it and route the Def pump into the main tank? 8 gallon reserve essentially

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Well it won't let me upload the video. If anyone knows how to please help lol. The video is 20sec long and on my iPhone.

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
But even the Titan tank keeps the Def jug, could a guy flush it and route the Def pump into the main tank? 8 gallon reserve essentially
I would assume you could. I have the 5'7 bed so I don't think the titan tank works for me unless I move it up were the def tank is.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Well it won't let me upload the video. If anyone knows how to please help lol. The video is 20sec long and on my iPhone.

Made some changes, so you can try again.

If it's to large, I would recommend you tube then posting the link here.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
So your exhaust is straight off the Turbo now? That's a lot different than any of the aluminized steel delete tubes out there, it looks good but how was the install?