• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2018 Ecco diesel grenaded with 56k on it and looks like I have a fight on my hands . is there any legal advice out there or contact info ?

Stuckwithjunk

Aug 15, 2023
Truck Year
2018 Ecco diesel grenaded with 56k on it and looks like I have a fight on my hands . is there any legal advice out there or contact info ?lost a couple of receipts the oil was still clean after 2000 k on the oil change dodge has changed the egr cooler resealed timing cover gasket just before this trip the truck gets driven a couple times a month but then goes a couple long trips a year 5 40 rotella and filter every 7 k on it i no there’s got to be a few of us getting rammed in the back by this poorly built engine

jcbanks34

Aug 3, 2022
Truck Year
I have a 2015 with only 119k on it and the engine blew up!! Dodge told me sorry for your luck, there is nothing we can do!! I am looking for a lawyer to help me with this matter!!!

Johnmaynard

Aug 1, 2023
Truck Year
2018 Ecco diesel grenaded with 56k on it and looks like I have a fight on my hands . is there any legal advice out there or contact info ?lost a couple of receipts the oil was still clean after 2000 k on the oil change dodge has changed the egr cooler resealed timing cover gasket just before this trip the truck gets driven a couple times a month but then goes a couple long trips a year 5 40 rotella and filter every 7 k on it i no there’s got to be a few of us getting rammed in the back by this poorly built engine
It should be covered by warranty. They came with a 5yr 100k power train warranty. Look up the dodge customer care phone # and give them a call. Is it still stock. No mods?

jgump95

Aug 19, 2023
Truck Year
EXTENDED WARRANTY
FCA will provide an extended warranty for each eligible vehicle that receives the Approved Emissions Modification.
The extended warranty period is the greater of (i) 10 years from the date of initial sale or 120,000 actual miles
on the vehicle odometer, whichever comes first; and (ii) 4 years or 48,000 miles from the date and mileage
of installing the Approved Emissions Modification on the vehicle, whichever comes first.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
The AEM Eco Settlement only covers listed parts...I tried looking up what AEM covered and I cannot find it on this PC, I do know it DOES NOT cover any crank case rotating parts.

JTCRacing

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
2018 ecodiesel 148k engine blew no warranty dealer says we know about the issues with those engines but you are on you're own. Looking to file/add to a class action lawsuit. Let me know.

offgridcabin

Oct 16, 2023
Truck Year
In the mean time start putting up utube videos of the vehicle and the damage and what the dealer and FCA are telling people... this needs to be done on a mass of everyone who has had a problem with the truck, then we can make a list of problems, list of people and get a lawsuit filed.

Sporty_rob

Feb 13, 2024
Truck Year
2018 ecodiesel 148k engine blew no warranty dealer says we know about the issues with those engines but you are on you're own. Looking to file/add to a class action lawsuit. Let me know.
Any update with your situation?