• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

5100&spacer

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Anyone run 5100 and spacer just saw a member on Facebook do this he has about 3.3 lift in front and wondering if what I want to do is possible. I want to use icons longer rear spring about 1inch raise in rear and in front use 5100 and a spacer and only adjust up to approx 3.7 give or take also new upper control arms what do u guys think?? Thanks Andrew

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Here's what the member told me I understand the ball joint and cv joint issues but maybe he found a way??? I'm running 22" x12" with 33". I have a 2" leveling kit in the front with bilstein adjustable front struts adjusted to about 3.5". I'm not 100% on offset but I didn't cut anything and it doesn't rub at all!

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
What does a 2" leveling 'kit' consist of? I've been under the impression that 5100s alone will level the front. No spacers or anything else needed.

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Your correct 5100 will level the truck but what if u want about 3.3-3.5 front lift and .5-1 inche rear then your less then 4inch lift but more then level

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
From what I've read (never lifted a Ram, only GMs TB front ends) anything above level in the front and you better go with a replacement UCA like Mevotechs or Zone.

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Oh yea am definitely getting new uca no matter what