• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks intake and GDE hot tune (full delete)

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
relax John dummies is talking about the caps to keep the crap out dummy caps (aka no wires)

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
They are no longer selling to USA as they quote are "adhering to EPA Regulation"

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
no idea he must have stock I got the info direct from flo pro and sasquatch

John

Nov 13, 2015
no idea he must have stock I got the info direct from flo pro and sasquatch
In my post #38 I was saying flo pro is available from resellers and provided the link.. I already had heard that flo pro was no longer selling direct.

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
They are no longer selling to USA as they quote are "adhering to EPA Regulation"
wow, that sucks! so you're saying, if I want to delete, I better order the kit now before they stop selling it in canada too!

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
If I where you I would seems to be getting more and more difficult. Much faster and easier to buy already made then have to make yourself or find someone willing.

Miram

Apr 21, 2019
Truck Year
A little late to the game here but cft performance is also a good option for everything needed.

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
Miram a lot of there stuff doesn't look quite as complete but never used it so just an opinion

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
Only thing left to find is intake manifold gasket and of course no parts stores near me can even order one and no luck on Ebay or Amazon going to call dealer tomorrow to see if I can order one from them unless there are other suggestions