• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best Tank Yet

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
image1.JPG image3.JPG 80 or so miles running around in Ohio, I decided to head back to NE Oklahoma thinking I'd need fuel for sure on the way back, as I adved about 28.3 on the way down. But to my great surprise, I pulled into my hometown gas station with 740 miles on the tank and the EVIC claiming 31.5MPG which when hand calculated proved to be 1/2 mpg optimistic. I had the cruise set at 71 day/66 night and of course much slower in construction zones and city areas. Got to have something to do with the new high-rise shell. Very similar trip last year yielded less mpg.

image1.JPG image1.JPG image3.JPG

ecoram15

Jun 22, 2015
Truck Year
good numbers. how does it do around 70, 75?

arnie

May 11, 2017
Truck Year
How in the hell are you getting such high mpg .I'm lucky to get 21 or 22 average .Mostly highway and some in town running .

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
I have GDE Hottune which helps and 10 ply 17'' tires which hurts. Last week drove 200mi one way on the interstate at 75-80, turned around and came back on the same path at about adv 74 MPH. adv 27.7 MPG hand calculated at theses speeds.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I have GDE Hottune which helps and 10 ply 17'' tires which hurts. Last week drove 200mi one way on the interstate at 75-80, turned around and came back on the same path at about adv 74 MPH. adv 27.7 MPG hand calculated at theses speeds.

Good numbers William.