• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EPA holding 2017 Diesels hostage

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I don't believe the mileage will suffer ,its going to be HP/TQ. lower the HP in small displacement Diesels lower the NOx it the boosted cylinder pressures that create all the NOx in small displacement Diesels. My ED gets fabulous MPG.. The 3.0 wins the Oscar for MPG.

Hundo

Aug 5, 2017
Truck Year
I don't believe the mileage will suffer ,its going to be HP/TQ. lower the HP in small displacement Diesels lower the NOx it the boosted cylinder pressures that create all the NOx in small displacement Diesels. My ED gets fabulous MPG.. The 3.0 wins the Oscar for MPG.

We will see

adaman7

May 7, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
Yeah, and when the numbers come out looking just as good or at least close to what they were the whack jobs are going to start with all the hyperbole and fake news again. Remember they want free hand outs and they think crying is going to get it for them and frivolous litigation is going to get it for them.

EOC

Aug 9, 2016
Truck Year
Still not buying that there is anything wrong with our trucks to begin with. Like someone posted earlier, California started this, and let got easily perhaps to easily if there were really something behind this.