• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GDE Hot Tune 2014-2015

Ecksor

Jun 28, 2020
Truck Year
I have a GDE Hot Tuned ECU for sale. Purchased in Sept 2019. It's for a 2014-2015 ram (will probably work in a 2016 too). The tune has the engine braking, high idle and regen msg options. EGR is disabled of course.
If you provide me your VIN and injector codes, I'll update the ECU with your parameters before shipping it out. Plug-n-play at that point.

Asking $800 shipped USPS priority.

Let me know if you have questions.

Ecksor

Jun 28, 2020
Truck Year
I thought it would work in my Jeep grand cherokee ecodiesel. Not the case. The engine runs amazing but the cruise control system isn't compatible. So I wound up finding a jeep version of the GDE hot tune. No need to keep this one any longer.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
WOW, I'm surprised it has not sold, Price is fair and the item is out of Production.

My guess the hang up is the Injector codes, ALFAOBD can read the codes, and if you own the 3.0 IMO the Alfa is require to own or at some point your going to wish you had owned one. C'mon.

djak250

Mar 5, 2019
Truck Year
Hey do you still have this for sale? I'm grinding through some warranty replacements of intake/egr replacement/*possibly* injectors after the dreaded Service Electronic Throttle control. Once I have the final p026d code worked out, I might be interested in taking that off your hands. I assume the newer GDE tune does not delete the EGR, correct? Also, I'd have to figure out how to get those injector codes for you.

Ecksor

Jun 28, 2020
Truck Year
Hey do you still have this for sale? I'm grinding through some warranty replacements of intake/egr replacement/*possibly* injectors after the dreaded Service Electronic Throttle control. Once I have the final p026d code worked out, I might be interested in taking that off your hands. I assume the newer GDE tune does not delete the EGR, correct? Also, I'd have to figure out how to get those injector codes for you.

Still up for sale. And yes, you're correct. The new EPA compliant tune can not touch the EGR system. Don't waste your money... If you want to prolong the life of your ecodiesel, need to shutoff that EGR asap.

pettybomb

Apr 6, 2022
Truck Year
I am very interested. I have a 15 that i just ordered a egr delete kit for that i want to install. This will make it run with no codes?
where do you ding an injector code?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I am very interested. I have a 15 that i just ordered a egr delete kit for that i want to install. This will make it run with no codes?
If you buy ALFAobd software you can change the injector codes to your truck. Will require some research on your part but I have read it is not too difficult.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I believe he's selling a pre compliance stage 1 tune. If you delete, you need a stage 2 tune. GDE will no longer work on a pre compliance tune. SFT's tuner comes with both a stage1 and a stage2 tune installed.

pettybomb

Apr 6, 2022
Truck Year
I believe he's selling a pre compliance stage 1 tune. If you delete, you need a stage 2 tune. GDE will no longer work on a pre compliance tune. SFT's tuner comes with both a stage1 and a stage2 tune installed.
I do not understand that at all

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year

Woodster

Sep 23, 2021
Truck Year
Still up for sale. And yes, you're correct. The new EPA compliant tune can not touch the EGR system. Don't waste your money... If you want to prolong the life of your ecodiesel, need to shutoff that EGR asap.
Why?