How often do you see other ecodiesels??

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

miked

Mar 12, 2015
IL
Truck Year
So driving around and around town how often do you see other ecodiesels?? I always like talking with other owners to see how they like it.

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Great topic! It took me a month to fine another. I've only seen two total since May 27.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
OHIO
Truck Year
I've yet to see one in my hometown. Where I work I saw 2 in the same day, a week after I purchased mine. Since then, nada. And I like it that way!

gilbert.gabriel

Mar 2, 2015
Old but I will add! There's one other truck in my old unit in Fort Bliss, TX and that's about it. I haven't seen any other ED in El Paso either. Salesman said it was a hot sale but so far I've seen 1.

Cliffy

Aug 16, 2015
Truck Year
I had 3 Rams pass me on the highway to Toronto the other day, in less than 5 minutes, first two were eco's.

Domino

Aug 27, 2015
Truck Year
I'm also in the Toronto/GTA area and there is a constant flow of Eco Diesels passing me.

So many that I'm concerned about the line ups for the Diesel pump at the gas stations ;)

Good thing I won't be filling up nearly as often as I do currently with my 58L (15 US Gallons) tank.

EARL KITCHENS

Jul 3, 2015
Truck Year
I have only seen one in the Middle Georgia area besides mine. Ram is not a popular vehicle here and when you see one most of the time it is a HEMI!.

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
WIndber, PA
Truck Year
I have not seen another one yet, except for at Dealership.
On another note, I've only seen 2 other RAM's in Prairie Pearlcoat, one last weekend on my way camping, and a local dealer whom lost his Dodge Dealership a few years back when Chrysler right-sized has a Laramie Hemi there...
ZMan079

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
WIndber, PA
Truck Year
Saw my 2nd yesterday at a vendor customer appreciation for hunting dogs.

turns out the fellow is a member over on the Ram 1500 Diesel Forum. Of course I told him about this Forum.... :)

ZMan079

Reactions: BoostN

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
Not Listed
Saw my 2nd yesterday at a vendor customer appreciation for hunting dogs.

turns out the fellow is a member over on the Ram 1500 Diesel Forum. Of course I told him about this Forum.... :)

ZMan079
I do appreciate that! :D

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
I've only seen one other on the road here in the Augusta GA / Aiken SC area since I got mine 2 months ago. Exclusivity!