• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How often do you see other ecodiesels??

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Truck Year
I see a ton of new Rams driving thru town... but none are Eco D.. all hemi.. Today a really nice Ram was at grocery store.. and we both looked at each with Yea nice truck.. .look.. sort of how bikers all acknowledge another bike... ... but I was a bit more proud cause I got a Diesel... I feel like tough Lady!!!.. LOL

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Past one the other day in the little town adjacent to where I live. Was a Laramie Longhorn.....
Need to see if I can track em down and get em enlisted......LOL
ZMan079

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I've only seen 2 ED's since I got mine in may. Both I saw locally in my little rural town. One is a new pastor with a red Laramie and I saw another new white one still had 21 day tag but I've not seen it yet. I'm very observant and lots of new ram trucks but those are the only ED's I've seen. And I'm pretty frequently all over Minnesota top to bottom and in eastern north Dakota as well. Still a surprise to me not seeing more.

bill-e

May 2, 2015
Truck Year
Every once in awhile I run into another White Laramie. White seems to be popular here in New England as I have not seen one of another color.

Interestingly enough, while making my weekly dump run a guy in a 3500 Hemi stopped to chat about my truck. That happens a lot, it's almost like driving around in a cool sports car as everyone with a pickup want's to stop and talk about it.

u130747

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
I was coming out of Lowe's the other day and a guy was looking in my windows. He was towing a landscape trailer with a beat up GMC. I did not know his intentions so I remote started the truck. He jump way back and went over to his truck. Think I scared bejesus out of him. Almost works better than setting off alarm.

SuperTodd

Sep 28, 2015
Truck Year
I see quite a few in S. Oregon. I live in a town of 3k. and I see two others in town and in medford(pop of 70k) I see an ED everyother trip. chatted with another owner in a parking lot last week.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Still just the two strays in town a see once every few months and I rarely see one or two when going into bigger cities. I guess the sales haven't picked up in Minnesota here! Too bad! Those hemi guys don't know what they're missing.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
I think, Alberta is a RAM country, I see EcoDiesel several times a month, but most are HEMI and lots of RAM 2500/3500 Turbo Diesel. A few times, I have chatted with other EcoDiesel owners, the ones I met knew very little about it, like me when I started. Gave them the run down and referred them to this site and even offered my user name to read my posts.

I do see lots of EcoBoost Fords too. They are getting popular here. My two boys each have one. Big difference is purchase price between EcoBoost and EcoDiesel.

After a few years, we will be able to use our database to compare accurately apples (RAM) to oranges (Ford) and see which is really economical and most enjoyable to own.

Mar 13, 2016
Truck Year
It is nice having something that everyone else doesn't have. :D

I know what u mean BoostN, the dealer couldn't find one like I wanted (on the first of March) within 3000 miles, so I just ordered it. Now knowing my luck, when it arrives they will be all over the place....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I've seen a virtually identical gasser of mine but it was a short box, coil springs, no roof and had filigree leather. So other than a being the same color combo it was a whole nother beast