• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy from Alberta! 2015 Laramie 4x4 ram box, air suspension, with 133k km

CanadianRamGal

Oct 31, 2021
Truck Year
Hello back at you! Tell us about your truck?
2015 ram 1500 ecodiesel Laramie 4x4. 133k km. New air bags on the rear air suspension this year ($2700). May delete. Waiting to see what happens with the class action lawsuit filed in Calgary. Otherwise still good. A bit worried about ‘when’ the engine will fail. Towed a small travel trailer 6000 km this summer.

My 12th DSL

Apr 26, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2014 with 315000km and going strong. Love the truck. I tow a 26ft rv with no issues. If you plan to keep, delete. Check out Lightspeed Innovations in Red Deer.

CanadianRamGal

Oct 31, 2021
Truck Year
Delete the air suspension? I’m considering it. Local dealership sucks though. Had it in for ‘service air ride suspension’ message and they didn’t know what they were doing. Wound up stranded-with trailer-in Brandon, Manitoba. Which I cannot recommend enough!! 6 hours later, family was back in the truck, back on the road :)

Spiderman112358

Oct 28, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2014 with 315000km and going strong. Love the truck. I tow a 26ft rv with no issues. If you plan to keep, delete. Check out Lightspeed Innovations in Red Deer.
Is Lightspeed a tiner package? If so, could you post a link. My 2014 has never run well since the FCA recall.