• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I’m scared I made a bad purchase

Donnie hall

Feb 27, 2020
Truck Year
I recently bought a 2016 ram Laramie with the eco-diesel, didn’t know nothing about them but love the fact they got 25 miles per gallon, paid 30,000 and it has 41,000 miles on it, the truck is immaculate, since my purchase all I’ve been reading is bad reviews, would like some Reassurance I made a great decision thank you

JTCRacing

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I agree with John as well. They are awesome trucks, some times things happen but do not pay too much attention to the negatives, pay more attention to the positives, believe me is more positives than negatives with the ecodiesel. It also depends of how you use it and maintenance.
Enjoy it and take advantage of the amazing fuel consumption. Cheers!

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
The Ecodiesel is a nice truck. Very comfortable and the mileage is very good pre AEM software.
Hopefully these problems are corrected as Ram continued with a new Ecodiesel model for 2020.