• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MoParEcodiesel Gone

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Shawn Capson was reported to have passed away. Got that from another forum from information by his brother.

If true, the EcoDiesel community sure lost a prominent contributor.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I just found the Facebook post. My thoughts and prayers are with Shawn's family. Shawn caught a lot of grief from the online community.. and I'm in no way shape or form saying that's why he's not with us but we all need to remember the person behind the keyboard is real and is human just like us all. He had sent me a PM about two months ago here asking for his account to be removed. I told him he was a valuable asset to the community and needed to stick around because in my opinion his knowledge was far better than anyone on this platform that I had met. RIP Shawn!

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Ebullient.

That's how I described the two or maybe three times I spoke with him on the phone. He leaves a void in our world.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Very sad news. Only had a few exchanges with him but they were always pleasant.

Shawn I wish you could've gotten the help you needed to avoid such a tragedy. You will be missed.

Thoughts & prayers to his family.

-Brady

ZMan079

Aug 10, 2015
Truck Year
Saw it on Facebook too....

Prayers for his family

RIP Shawn, you were a pioneer in the ECODiesel world. Thanks for all the works you left us.....

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Obituaries | Serenity Funeral Home ...ityfhs.com/m/obituaries/Shawn-Capson/Memories

I think everyone here who took anything from the information and time that shawn provided to everyone out there should seriously consider making even the slightest contribution or showing of remembrance to the family and let them know that shawn was appreciated and will be remembered.

MRNY

Jul 7, 2015
Truck Year
Hey guys and girls I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for your kind words. I spoke to Shawn a lot and I would have never guessed this. He messaged me sat morning and I thought he was venting, I did my best to cheer him up just figured he had a bad night, I was at work so our chatting was brief which really stinks. I never expected this. Apparently according to his mom I was the last person he called unfortunately for me it never came through as where I work has bad service. I regret working on sat now but i don't know if I could have done anything. He's done so much for me and the EcoDiesel community I wish I could have done more.